I have started a challenge on my group. It is 52 cards, 52 weeks a year... so what I and some others started (I hope) to do this challenge. Here is my creation.
I used a small set of cards, because that is all I had. So I sanded the front a bit, Painted some gesso on it. When it was dried, I glued some kitchen foil to it. Then on the foil I dropped some alcoholic inks on it and then mushed then let that dry., After this I put on the A for the ACE of spades.coloured it and then did a covered it with embossing ink and dropped that into UTEE. This I did 4 more times. When it finally dried this was the results.
Thanks for looking.