Saturday, February 14, 2009

Slider card

First excuse the pictures. My brand new camera will take between 4 and 6 weeks to be fixed. It has to go to Sydney. Apparently Canon doesn't fix these here in Western Australia. I feel lost without it now.

So anyway... I received a slider card in a swap the other day. (Thanks Snoopy:) ) and I wanted to do one. Found where to get the tut from so go here.

This is the card I made.



It was so easy to do. So here is the slider card opened.



I also did a gift box for the group I am on for a front page competition. This is it.




Ok thats all for today I think. I hope you all had a great Valentines day. My other half gave me a box of roses. He decided the real roses he got me for our anniversery didn't last long. So he knows these will last longer hahah.

Have a great day.

Trish

1 comment:

Charmaine Black said...

Wow! Trish, I haven't stopped by for a visit in a while and when I do....WOW! It's great to see you posting some of your beautiful works of art, well done and thanks for sharing it with us. Lots of inky hugs from Charmaine :-)