Sunday, April 5, 2009

Art Share/BLOG Candy

Am keeping this at the top of my blog until I have 5 players!

I found this idea on Betty's site at www.zacksnanaat.blogspot.com while blog hopping. I think it is a fantastic way to share our art!
The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice! For you. Could be a card I really am pleased with, an altered object or something else all together!
My choice! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be made with you in mind so you won't get something I already made unless I think it suits you to a T.
3. It'll be done sometime this year (I will want to get it done in the next month or so).
4. You have no clue what it's going to be.
5. The catch? Oh, the catch is you must offer this blog candy on your blog! Re-post this on your blog, offer something you make - your choice - to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog (then come here and post).
Add my name to the #1 slot on your card- I am your first participant. When you create your give away, you will become the first participant on the new list for the people who participate with you. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment here telling me they did (I will go to your blog to check that you have this posted) win a handmade gift by me. Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! SO ...................who will be the first 5 people????

Closing on the 12th April.

1 Betty www.zacksnanaat.blogspot.com
2 yael www.nushi1.blogspot.com
3 ...........
4 ............
5 ............


A card in Paper Craft Planets Sketches! Can't show the previous one as I used it for a swap on Justcards :)

1 comment:

LINDA said...

What a great Birthday card.. Love the colors you used..
Hugs. Linda