Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blog Award

Hi all, well was so surprised when I found I had won another blog award. Thank you very much Charmaine for this award.



I must now nominate some other blogs with it and follow these rules:

1. Comment on this blog.
2. Cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.
3. Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
4. Link to your nominees within your blog post.
5. Comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award.
6. Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

So without further ado I would like to nominate these following people and their blogs for the wonderful cards I have seen here and where I have cased some too!!

(Alphabetical order)

Danielle of Crafty by Nature, Danielle is a card maker.. one of a kind. Makes lovely cards and well as a lot of other crafts

Faye of Faye's Creative Walkabout. Faye is the owner of Justcards that I belong too. Inspiration abounds here. You can click on it on the left side of my blog


Zacksnana Betty makes some lovely cards which you will find here on her blog. I count Betty as one of my bestest friends. She is also the owner of yahoogroup called cardsketchesbyzacksnana. Click on the group on the left side of my blog.

Laurel of Laurels Crafty Retreat. Laurel does some wonderful cards also. Have cased some of hers too *grin*

Snoopy of Snoopys homemade Fun. Snoopy also does some lovely cards and a lovely lady to boot.

Have fun ladies and enjoy your award and keep on making cards!!

love
Trish

2 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

Trish, Thanks sooo much for the AWARD. I have already posted it on my side bar.Got to "think" on who I would like to award it to. So keep reminding me to pass it forward.
Loves,
Betty

Snoopy said...

Woo Hoo! Thanks bunches, Trish! You really made my day!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D