Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hello,

It is a beautiful day here, although I have a feeling it will be some heat later on.

Ok I know its a week, but my weeks lately have been busy.  The first is a green card I did for a swap.  The only thing was it must be green in honour of St Pat's Day.

                                                                                                                This one is for a heart Tangle
                                                                                                                 for a swap.
These two below are 2 more examples of
tangles, theme had to be eggs in honour 
of Easter.
                                                                                                  This one I did for a beginner swap.

Well thats all for now folks, other than these I have been redoing my stamps I have.

So I do hope you all have a great week.

Till next time

love






3 comments:

loz said...

fantastic card Trish. And yes it was VERY hot here also..Loz

Shelley said...

Great card, you do wonderful scenes! I love the tangles too, especially the eggs. Fantastic job on the shading.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Very cool Trish! I just discovered your blog. :o) I'll be back for some more inspiration!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!