Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hello all,

Ok on the yahoo group I am in, we were talking about how I have made my own sheets for the stamp to cling to.  Breif overview is.

1. I have cardstock first,
2.  Stamp the image of the stamp onto the above cardstock.
3.  When done, put it thru a laminator to cover both sides.
4.  All done.  I do one more step for those pages that have small stamps that like to lose themselves.  Here is a picture of how I do those.


This to the left is how they look finished.
 After doing the sheet and laminated it, I will get one of those protective sheets and put the stampped card in and I trimmed off the top,  As mine was A2 size.




This photo shows how I turn the protective sheet with the holes already in it to the back.  I will then make a hole or holds to attach the rings to .  I have found that this way doesn't rip the plastic..


Have done a couple of scenes as well.  I am in a mini-book group.  As its a RR mini book I have so far done one that just suited the ladys theme.


This is the 2 pages.

 These two go together as well.



  These two are two more pages I did for a mini-book.










That's all, thank you for looking :)

Trish D

3 comments:

loz said...

Fantastic idea for the stamps Trish. Another TO DO for me.. Your scene cards are stunning..Hugs ...Loz

Betty J Schaub said...

Your scenes are so pretty. I have missed you my friend. Do you ever pop into my blog? I have been doing some scenescapes too. Hope this finds you well.

Unknown said...

Trish I love your idea's and your projects! Your scenes are gorgeous. I wish I had enough time to hop through everyone's. thanks for sharing.
If you get a chance feel free to hop over and check out some of mine and let me know what you think: http://cardandjewelrycorner.blogspot.com/