Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Papercraft Planet Cuttlebug Challenge #74

Hi all,

I like to do the challenges at Paper Craft Planet for the Cuttlebug. This week I decided to play, I do not always play sometimes I seem so busy and sometimes well lets say we can't always do the challenges because we don't have everything!

Someone didn't want me to play as I broke my "C" plate :( I had 2 "b" plates spare, so now I have to go and find another C... oh well

Anyway here is a couple of pictures of the card I did for this week. Of course its pink!! I do a lot of pink cards for challenges etc. So that I can put them into a box and send off to a good friend in Melbourne who every year has raffles for Breast Cancer Awareness month.




Enjoy your day.

3 comments:

loz said...

Stunning card Trish. I can see you are making good use of the flowers you bought at the craft fair..Loz

Myrt said...

...lovely, bright and cheerful card, Trish - love it!

Betty J Schaub said...

soooo pretty! love all those cheery flowers.