Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pink Cards and Sunday Sketches

Hi all,

Well another week another day.... A couple of weeks ago I sent a good friend of mine a assortment of pink cards for her fundraiser that is held at the end of October in aid of Breast Cancer Awareness.

This is a picture of them. (Thanks for the pic Gillian).




Last Sunday once again I did a sketch for the yahoogroup Card Sketches By Zacks nana I do a sketch for the group every Sunday. The following is the card I made 3 Oct 2010. If you want to come and play in the sketches there please click here to join the group.



Thanks for dropping in :)

love

2 comments:

loz said...

Beautiful Bird card Trish. And such a LOT of lovely pink cards..Hugs..Loz

Betty J Schaub said...

WOWZA! That's a lot of pink! Awesome job!

I love the bird card for our sketch group. you do better sketches than I! Love Ya!